NDIS Meal Preparation and Delivery
NDIS and Flagstaff Fine Foods:
Receive meals delivered to your door under NDIS with Flagstaff Fine Foods
As a trusted NDIS provider, Flagstaff Fine Foods provides a delicious range of over 100 menu options including soups, mini and main meals, purees and desserts for people eligible under the NDIS Core Supports for “Preparation and Meal Delivery”. Flagstaff Fine Foods offers delicious, nutritious and balanced meals prepared to assist you with your eating plan.
We offer home delivery to NDIS clients living in the regions of Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands, Goulburn, Campbelltown and Camden.
View our menu and download our brochure.
Or to view our current NDIS Order Form.
How does it work?
Step 1 - Obtain the appropriate funding in your NDIS plan.
To allow Flagstaff Fine Foods to provide your meals, our Flagstaff NDIS team will need to set you up with a Service Agreement and create an account for you. The first delivery of meals cannot take place until funding has been confirmed and approved. NDIS will fund meals by covering the cost of meal preparation and delivery. Your funding will be charged a flat rate of $11 per item for your delivered meals. The charge is debited to your NDIS plan under the food preparation line item.
To contact our NDIS access engagement team, please call (02) 4272 0226.
Step 2 - Place your order with Flagstaff Fine Foods
Once you have a Service Agreement in place with Flagstaff, you can then order your meals through Flagstaff Fine Foods - by phone order on (02) 4272 0270 or via a printed order form that can be emailed back to email@example.com.
Orders must be placed at 1 week prior to your requested delivery day.
Sign up now
To sign up with us, the first step is to call our NDIS Life Choices team on 4272 0226. Flagstaff will also be able to assist if you have any questions or queries about your NDIS funding or the Service Agreement process.
Once your Service Agreement is in place and funding is confirmed, you can then order your meals through Flagstaff Fine Foods via (02) 4272 0270 or email your completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org . Orders must be placed at 1 week prior to your requested delivery day.
Our full range and dietary information to devise meal plans, can be found in our online shop www.flagstafffinefoods.com.au
Please note do not place NDIS meal orders through the website – either call or email us directly.
Why use Flagstaff Fine Foods?
- Over 50 years' of experience in supporting people with a disability on the NSW South Coast.
- Large menu choice of tasty and nutritious main meals, mini meals, soups, desserts and purees.
- Food options to meet your dietary requirements including vegan, purees, gluten free, low fat, low sodium and lactose free.
- Prepared to Australian food accreditation standards by a team of chefs.
- Naturally snap frozen for a long shelf life.
- Top quality products sourced where possible from local suppliers.
- Convenient option if you cannot cook for yourself.
- Easy to cook either in the oven or microwave.
- No defrosting or thawing required.
- Delivery to regions of Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands, Goulburn, Campbelltown and Camden.
For questions about NDIS Service Agreements or to sign up, contact the Flagstaff NDIS team on Tel: 4272 0254. Alternatively you can contact the Fine Foods customer service team on (02) 4272 0270 or email email@example.com.